Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Spiritual Practice

"Enlightened leadership is spiritual if we understand spirituality not as some kind of religious dogma or ideology but as the domain of awareness where we experience values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and also intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention." ~ Deepak Chopra

Good morning; afternoon; and evening friends and fans. Namaste. I've been interested in witchcraft since high school but never did anything with witchcraft until recently and I've felt intimidated by it back then. Nowadays, I hold zero intimidation towards Wicca and I'm more open to the experience these days. I realize there are dire consequences, whether if your intentions are positive or negative and always keep that in mind at all times when performing any specific spiritual work of any kind. Keep in mind that whatever energy you put out there in the universe, whether if it's something positive or negative, that same energy will come back to you threefold. For example, if you do good such as being honest and giving back to the universe then that same energy will bless you times three. If you do negative harm to others then that same negative energy will return to you times three. For example, if you rob someone at gun/knife point then that same negative energy will return to you threefold. Same goes if you rape someone and that same energy will return to you in some type of way, whether if you're a father of a daughter or if it were to happen to your mother; aunt; [female] cousin whom you may be close with or even your grandmother! That wouldn't feel very good, would it [if the shoe was on the other foot]? Throughout this blog, I may include certain personal experiences, suggestions or even hypothetical scenarios on what do and what not to do before, during and after each spiritual ritual you choose to perform. There are four YouTube channels I watch whenever time permits: Witch of Wonderust; Magical Witch; Magical Crafting; and Spells8. These I will suggest watching first, depending on your current situation at the moment and my suggestion is to nip it in the butt right away! More about that situation later in the blog and I will admit it is very satisfying as a result but it took a while to manifest into reality. Take your time and have patience while doing candle magic. I will suggest Original Botanica on Webster Avenue in the Bronx [New York] for what you need: Candle and oil purposes, depending what your main intentions are at the moment. If Original Botanica is out of the question due to your [work] schedule, Enchantments in the East Village but be sure to contact them for their store hours either on Facebook or Instagram. Crystal wise: Namaste Bookshop and Aum Shanti Bookshop & Psychic Tarot Card Readings. When dealing with the moon phases for a specific spiritual outcome, check out Moon Giant Calendar and plan accordingly to your candle magic. Check out Parlour of Wonders blog ['Candle Spells How-To Guide'] since the person explains candle colors, when to light your candle; working with moon phases; working with astrological phenomena; working with days of the week; and just to name a few. Another spiritual suggestion, always sage everything, candles, oils, sachet powders and crystals or whatever you're working on at the moment.

-Spiritual Divination-

"...But we also believe that part of our mission is to find our bliss and follow it. Life is a precious and delicate gift. How much of that gift do we squander out of fear?" ~ Dianne Sylvan, The Body Scared.

When it comes to spiritual divination such as tarot cards, I have several tarot card decks and two oracle cards. The three tarot cards decks I have are Amazon and the two oracle cards are from Namaste Bookshop. If you're looking for a tarot card table cloth, I have this awesome table cloth for tarot card reading from Amazon if you're looking to read for other people or for yourself (either way is fine). I've bought a Tarot Card Holder Moon Tray Crystal Holder for Stones, Crystal Necklace Holder, Crystal Storage for Rune Stones, Crystal Organizer, Tarot Card Case to Hold All Your Alter Supplies; Witchy Cauldron Tarot Divination, Table Cloth for Reading and Alter Cloth Moon Alter, Cloth Witchy Emridery Velvet Silk Touch Satin Celtic Cross. If you're looking to get carving tools for candles, I have an 8 Pieces Wax Carving Tool Stainless Steel Wax Carvers Tools Spatula Chisel Wax Clay Sculpting Tool Spoon Carving Tool for Wax Oil Candle Statuary Clay Tools (Silver). If you have a tarot card deck but looking for a case for your tarot card deck, I have Luck Lab Leather Tarot Card Case/Holder) Grey - for Most Standard Size Tarot Cards - Moon Design and I also have a black tarot card case but this time with the sun design. Luck Lab Leather Tarot Card Case/Holder - Black - for Most Standard Size Tarot Cards - Sun Design as a spare case to have on hand. When I do tarot card readings for other people, I use Dionysus Classic Design Tarot Cards Deck with Guidebook I had purchased from Amazon in 2020 and when I do personal tarot card readings, I use The Modern Witch Tarot Deck for personal readings and I personally love this deck. I also have Keepers of the Light Oracle Cards and Archangel Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook. From the times I've done a personal [tarot] reading, they've came back accurate and I also done a [tarot] reading for a neighbor a year ago, he has mentioned the reading is accurate with what was going on in his life. My Best advice is to feel out every tarot and/or oracle card deck of your choosing. Every card selection is a very unique experience per person. I know this all sounds very weird to those who lack understanding of tarot cards. This is another suggested reading, I have How to Read Tarot: A Practical Guide and it's a hard cover book I purchased at Barnes & Noble in Union Square for $8 bucks before tax. I believe using tarot cards for the greater good. There are people who may not be aware that they are a witch or a warlock and roughly ten months ago I found two videos (both are part one and the second is of course a part two) on YouTube and both are to be viewed at your leisure. 7 Reasons Why You Might Be a Witch and Not Even Know It... and 7 Reasons Why You Might Be a Witch and Not Even Know It - Part 2 both are interesting videos to watch. I'm the kind of person who enjoys being outdoors more so than feeling like a prisoner within the four walls of home! Since I'm a New York residence, the winter months are different but I'm not crazy about being stuck at home.

-Spiritual Practice-

 "We are not evil. We don't harm or seduce people. We are not dangerous. We are ordinary people like you. We have families, jobs, hopes, and dreams. We are not a cult. This religion is not a joke. We are not what you think we are from looking at T.V. We are real. We laugh, we cry. We are serious. We have a sense of humor. You don't have to be afraid of us. We don't want to convert you. And don't try to convert us. Just give us the same right we give you -- to live in peace. We are much more similar to you than you think." ~ Margot Adler

Last but not least, as mentioned before when it comes down to certain situations such as friendships and in a particular blog titled, With Friends Like You, Who Needs Enemies! If you are aware of a shift in your friendship, I suggest either speaking to the other people you have a close association with but if you notice a shift in their behavior, I suggest nip it in the butt right away and use the Waning Moon phase to get rid of any negativity. Another book suggestion is Power of the Psalms by Anna Riva you can purchase at Original Botanica in the Bronx or even Amazon and they have almost every psalm you can think of in the book! However, if you want the said individual to relocate elsewhere, purchase a 7 Day Pull Out Candle Brown that you can pull out; carve the individual's name and date of birth onto the candle, use Open Road Oil; Open Road Sachet Powder; Attraction Oil; Attraction Sachet PowderChasing Oil; Get Out Oil; Get Out Sachet Powder; other oils you feel are completely necessary to use for that moment in time; and psalms picked out from Power of the Psalms book for the said individual to find a new dwelling, however, results may vary (meaning, certain spells may happen sooner than others and others may take several weeks, months or so, depending on how strong of an intent you have from within). Set your intentions for the said individual to relocate, whether if it's somewhere in Europe so you wouldn't have to ever see the said individual ever again! The further, the better for the both of you since it'll be a change of scenery for the both of you if the other person moved to Europe. I had performed this spell on an ex friend, Nargiss and she and her son, Amen and as I've learned several months ago that they're relocating to Atlanta, Georgia at the end of June! 😁 I'm very proud of myself for putting my energy into my ex friend to relocate. I may as well forgive this chick, Pamela and I'm pretty sure by now she's brainwashed into believing that I'm a horrible person for sending that email in November of 2020. [They can be angry all they want that I spoke the truth about themselves and if I could do it all over again, I would've taken my time with what I wanted to say so everything would be all in one email on what I want to say.] If I could have done things very differently, I would have done so and would have been less nervous about Nargiss coming by when I'm not home had I nipped it right in the butt so she wouldn't chit chat with my mother. I will say this once but this chick think she's slick by coming around when I'm not home (specifically when I'm at work and I have to hear it from my son when I get home). Maybe my mind is overreacting as always. Well, the damage is already done and over with but if I ever found myself in a similar situation where there's a shift in my friendship, I would nip it in the butt right away instead of waiting until after sending the email saying what I have to say in hopes the individual would relocate to Europe for life then send the email. I'm just speaking on hypothetical terms if I ever saw myself in a similar situation where there's a shift in the friendship.

"The practice of magic is not evil or destructive -- Witches and folk magicians, through timeless rituals, are only drawing upon natural energies found within the earth and our bodies to create positive, life-affirming change." ~ Scott Cunningham, The Truth About Witchcraft Today

I've watched 'Protection Magick' by The Witch of Wonderlust and there's items I'd have to eventually purchase either from Amazon or from a spiritual shop to make protection magick with the ingredients listed in the video. I'm very curious on how this will turn out once when I have everything, I need to make the protection magick. You can check out this video, How to Make Black Salt - Protection Magic - Witches Black Salt Recipe, Magical Crafting - Witchcraft by Magical Crafting.

I had purchased this clear skull jar (not sure how to describe it in writing but will eventually take a picture of it and post it on here when time permits) from Enchantments in the East Village sometime last year at their old location before they had relocated early February 2022. My main intention with this particular item is to use it for Black Salt. There's a video titled: 'How to Make Black Salt - Protection Magic - Witches Black Salt Recipe, Magical Crafting - Witchcraft' by Magical Crafting. If you're currently searching for employment opportunities at the moment, I've found a spell for '"New Job" Prosperity Bowl' by HerbWicc on Tumbler. Crystals you'll need are Tigers Eye; Aventurine; Pyrite; Citrine; and Clear Quartz. Best of luck to those who are on their job search for something better and something to assist in paying your bills and putting food on the table for you and your family! Side note: If you want the candle magick to work wonderfully, best to use a Selenite Crystal to charge up your candles and/or crystals you may have on hand. For further reading, here is an article on 'How To Use Selenite For Deep Energetic Cleansing, From Crystal Experts' and best to Google search whatever crystals may catch your attention whenever you're looking to get crystals from spiritual shops in your area!

-Miscellaneous Finds-


 Treat others as how you want to be treated.

Blessed be,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment