Wednesday, May 31, 2023

In the Name of Yahuah!

Good morning; afternoon; and evening friends and fans! Namaste. This is my sixth spiritual blog and I hope it'll be my final blog on spirituality. Other five were written about brujeria and this one is something different. I feel that I had to find the proper words so I wouldn't mess up my words and went to revisit a blog titled: What Everyone Ought To Know About Spiritual Experience and carried over six videos over to this blog. As of now, I have found fifteen videos and haven't found a whole lot of reading material for those who are interested in wanting to find out if there are any reading material in regards of Yahuah. I'm not going to go crazy and there are videos I have not added to this blog. For the time being I'll begin with these selected videos I've chosen and if there's any videos you're curious about, feel free to check them out at your own leisure without any distraction. Keep in mind, these YouTube channels aren't going to last forever and meaning, any video I've posted in the past, several of them had been taken down because of the algorithm keeps taking down videos or channels. Take these three channels for example but you're now able to find them on BitChute and/or Rumble: JonExArmy; Richie from Boston; and Truth Unvield777. I'll begin with the history of the seven videos and again, I want to make sure I got my words sounding the way I want them to sound. Yes, I realize I'm being very meticulous, specifically with this blog and who knows if there will be a follow-up to this one, something I haven't personally decided yet. However, if I do end up witting a follow-up, it'll most likely be a final spiritual blog to end this serious of spiritual and who knows if there will be a follow-up and this series of spirituality. All in all, for this paragraph, I know I'm doing a horrible job with discussing the real name of the Father and a lot of the things we've ever been taught, whether if you're regularly attended church but for some reason, something changed over the years, and I began being turned off because I've had people encouraging me to attend Bible study, things of that nature. When it comes down to things like that, I've also felt like there something faith down my throat which turned me off. I've also felt like there was something a bit unnatural when it came down to religion. Before I go onto the rest of this blog, there are three videos for you to watch at your own leisure. There's POWER in the Name of Yahuah/Yahusha!! Part 1There's POWER In the Name of Yahuah/Yahusha!! Part 2; 100% UNDENIABLE PROOF Of Our Creator YAH! and IDENTITY OF YAHUSHA WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. Things Lucifer doesn't want you to know, and I hope you continue reading this before clicking off this blog.


I've had seven videos on one of my blogs, What Everyone Ought To Know About Spiritual Experience and YouTube's algorithm had removed that particular person or persons YouTube account, the video that I had on there was titled: A History of the True Hebrews (Documentary Re-uploaded). I hadn't heard of Yahuah until the summer of 2018 and have been a follower ever since! There are things I am still learning about Yahuah and what He has to offer. Yes sir, Yahuah have a lot to offer us if we repent now before the end of times approaches and as I'm at Alley Pond Park writing this since it's a lovely day to be outdoors, not too much humidity but comfortable. I love weather like this and I'm not a fan of being indoors all day (I don't know how most people can stay indoors unless necessary). Without further ado, this first video of what the bible says, What is the real name of the Creator?... YAHUAH; here is a reaction video, The True Name of the Creator; and check out YAHUAH'S BIBLICAL HEBREWS REVELED: Contrary to the Whitewash! If you think about it, when you go out into the community, you'll never witness white people create other races but you'll see black people with a pigmentation [called Vitiligo] of creating albino children and take note of it for when you go out. There is absolutely no way scientifically/medically possible that whites, Asians or Spanish people can genetically give birth to someone of African American descent, dude, just think about it for a moment and I'm waiting! ⏲

  1. BELIEVE IN YAHUSHA, MY SALVATION | The Word of YaHUaH Throughout Scriptures | Set-Apart Meditation;
  2. Who Are the Black Israelites?
  3. (The True Hebrew Israelites) Scattered Among the Nations: Part 1
  4. (The True Hebrew Israelites) Scattered Among the Nations: Part 2
  5. (The True Hebrew Israelites) Scattered Among the Nations: Part 3
  6. YAHUAH REMOVED HIS NAME

In this paragraph, I hope you've noticed what I've done all throughout this blog and please keep in mind that any or all of these videos won't remain on YouTube forever because of YouTube's algorithm keeps removing certain videos since they won't want the truth out there. However, on the other hand I understand if there's some type of conspiracy going on or misinformation and I'm that kind of person who believes in hearing both sides of the argument. I don't believe in taking sides at all cost but will draw up my own conclusion. Nonetheless, I've never been a huge fan of taking sides and never cared for taking either side because I'd rather remain neutral. Back to Yahuah, He is real and since I believe Yahuah is a black dude with cotton hair as I've drawn up my own conclusions for as I am my own person. In regards of previous blogs I have several times have made mention of 'Powers of the Psalms' by Anna Riva, I've never given it much thought in regards of certain things such as revenge and etc. I hope everyone found this blog educational and with great amount of information. Here are several videos for you to watch at your own leisure and something to look out for when the time comes. Witchcraft Breaker Deliverance Prayers | Pray in the Name of Yahuah - YahushaThe Devils FINAL Plan For The Last Days Is Unfolding Before Our EyesSatan's Trap for Christians? The Shocking Truth About Powers of the Psalms by Anna RivaSt. Faustina Kowalska - Signs Be Revealed on The Sky Right Before the Coming of Justice! and 3 Days of Darkness - Do Not Go Out These Days! You can take this entire blog with a grain of salt or believe deeply in the power of Yahuah. I'm not forcing this blog down your throat whatsoever and I'm doing what I can to educate anyone and everyone who falls upon this blog!

I want people to know that I'm not in any way trying to shove Yahuah down people's throats and I'm doing my best to spread the word, as well as educate people who stumbled upon this blog out of curiosity or whatever reason that brings them to this particular blog or any spiritual blog I've written. I've also included these two copies of books that was brought to my attention and you're able to find these two books on Amazon! You can order: BYNV: Volume One; and BYNV: Volume 2. I still yet have to order these books, when it's in my budget, I'll be sure to order these books on Amazon.

Blessed be,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment